All Things White | A Guide To White Furniture
If you adore a minimalistic and classy interior design, then a white decor-filled household is something you have to consider. However, stylish white schemes are not easy or simple to execute, as it’s just a thin line before ending up with the house looking too bland or plain. The best way to amplify your living space is to incorporate white furniture that goes perfectly well with your overall white decor.
Why The Color White?
The color white brings a feeling of love, peace, and harmony. The shade is also known to help people reduce restlessness as well as anxiety, becoming learners down instantly. The white color comes in a variety of shades like off-white, ivory white, creamy white, beige, vanilla White, etc. This means you have plenty of options to decide the tone of white you want.
While decorating your all-white home, here are a few quick tips to keep in mind:
- Instead of being intimidated by the color, you can think about white as a fresh new start and a blank canvas, which is to be filled by your creativity. Make sure you choose a room with a beautiful backdrop of the various plantations so it does not look plain.
- Incorporate your favorite metals with whites to create a sensational scene! Brass, stainless steel, gold, and copper metals can give your living space a luxurious and warm look. You can also incorporate lighting fixtures to add depth to your house.
- Invest in white upholstery to give a cozy and comfortable feeling.
- Showcase a piece of artwork or sculpture to complete the interior style, according to your personality.
- Choose the right white shade, as there are hundreds of white shades in the market. Each color has its spectrum and ranges from beautiful pinks and fresh yellows to greens as well as purple.
- To add an ample amount of depth, play with textures, patterns, and various materials, as well as similar shades like grey and beige.
- Good quality lighting can easily make your living space feel cozy and warm. If you have wooden flooring and accents scattered here and there, go for warm romantic lighting!
- Use the white furniture and decor to camouflage any dents or blemishes on your house walls.
- You may also choose from a wide range of lighting like floor lamps, hanging lamps, permanent light fixtures, and table lamps.
- The best way to pop and splash on a bit of color to your white living space is to incorporate many indoor plants. Going for a jungle-like green look will leave behind a peaceful and energetic feeling in your living space. Incorporating a wooden element will also give a non-monochromatic look, thereby enhancing your energy.
- Adding wall posters and prints on the walls can brighten up the look of your house without feeling flashy. Go for red and yellow-based artwork for a chic and peculiar look.
Must-Have White Furniture At Your Home!
White And Gold Dresser
If you want a smooth and cozy look to your living space, adding a white and gold dresser can uplift the whole decor! This can either be a full white dress-up with golden rims or golden knobs. Incorporating this piece of furniture into a pure white accented home can bring a touch of classiness.
White Wicker Patio Furniture
Choosing patio furniture with bright and block colors is long gone since the trends in the 80s and 90s. In today’s design world, it’s all about subtle and clean white outdoor furniture. Elegant white wicker patio furniture gives your space a modern and boho feel.
A white sofa acts as a blank canvas to enhance the overall atmosphere of your house! The classy tone gives space for strong color combinations with block accessories. This can also easily blend with any style while bringing about a minimalistic look to your living space. You can also go for a white leather sofa for a fun yet elegant approach.
White Accent Chair
Adding an accent chair to your white furniture collection can give you a peaceful appearance, with a perfect balance of beach style. Accent chairs also provide laid-back and comfortable seating, which you and the guests will love.
How to take care of your white furniture?
Upholstered furniture: The ideal way to keep your white furniture free from any stains is to treat it with a standing guard. You can ask for the service from a deep cleaning company or do it yourself with a spreadable stand guard. Also, have a habit of using a lint roller on your chairs and sofas to get rid of any pet hair or sweater hair. In case you do not have a protector and your furniture has a spill, go ahead and do some spot cleaning to get rid of the tough stains.
Bedding: The key to keeping your bedding white and clean is removing every last smudge of makeup from your skin before going to bed. You do not want your soft and delicate white sheets to be smothered in foundation and mascara, do you? Also, make sure to wash your white sheets separately so you do not end up with a tragic color spilling.
Whitewood Furniture: When you have wooden furniture, make sure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight, as this can cause fading of color or yellowing over time. Regular cleaning with a solution of white wine vinegar and warm water can also leave your wooden furniture fresh and bright as new.
Things to consider when choosing furniture for your home
The furniture market is quite big, and finding the right one for your house can be a challenge. To pick the best, take a look at these features to consider before deciding on your new furniture:
Stay on a budget
When you are on the lookout for brand-new furniture, the very first thing to consider is your budget! What is the amount you can spend on your furniture, and what is your final limit? By understanding these two questions, you can form the right budget that will help you pick the right furniture.
Think about the design theme
Are you a person who likes modern furniture, or are you an old-school person who loves authentic and handloom furniture? Whatever your liking is, it is ideal to choose the right type of furniture that goes well with your overall theme. Before you go ahead and choose the furniture for your house, decide on a theme so your house looks coordinated.
Consider the type of fabric
Always make sure to choose a fabric that is of high quality when it comes to furniture. Luxurious materials like velvet and leather are the best when it comes to comfortability, and they also last longer than their cheaper counterparts. Picking a piece of furniture with high-quality materials is a wise investment, as you can save money in the long run.
Consider the size of your space
The furniture should perfectly fit your living space and also allow enough space for easy movement. If you choose to buy a huge seven-seater sofa for your tiny living room, the space might seem stuffed, and you can have a hard time moving around freely.
Consider the number of people
The number of people in your home also plays a very important role in choosing the right furniture. If you are someone who lives by yourself, you can go for a smaller living room set like a sectional chair, but if you have a large family, a few solid chairs and full-size sectional counterparts are probably a great choice.
Consider the Features
The features of your side nature are directly linked to your personal preferences. In case you are searching for furniture to decorate your office space, they should be designed to make your employees convenient and comfortable. When it comes to choosing a piece of furniture for your living space, make sure that it is apt for you and your loved ones. The features include height, size, compatibility, and additional accessibilities.
Not considering the durability and ending up with non-durable furniture can be a huge waste of your money! You should study the different types of furniture to be able to find the difference between non-durable and durable ones. Always consider shopping from furniture brands and companies that are renowned for producing high-quality furniture to ensure that the ones that you buy are sustainable.
The color white has been used in interior design for quite some time now. This charismatic and minimalistic color creates a sense of harmony and gives the illusion of vastness to your home. La Casa Ventures has a range of white furniture suitable for varied living spaces. Choose ones that appeal most to your sensibilities and make that all-white dream house come true. Selecting the ideal white furniture for a living space that goes well with the design patterns can create a rich and classy-looking home space that you would love. Make sure to keep all the steps and features mentioned above in consideration to fulfill your all-white dream house. Shop now!