- Nearby vendors
- Own Manufacturing
- Multiple Vendors across the town
- Independent Designers who rely on you to purchase the furniture
Interior designers buy furniture for their clients from multiple sources
There are many ways Interior Designers buy furniture for clients. Refer to the points below to understand more about the process:
- Nearby vendors – Typically, interior designers work with their connections - vendors who they have worked with before. Most designers prefer vendors who are within close proximity to the project location. This helps to keep the project cost close within the estimated budget, as the transportation cost can be high and take your total project cost way higher than you expected.
- Own manufacturing – Many vendors have their own manufacturing unit, and rely on their own product. A major benefit of using these vendors would be the unique selection of products. If you have an original design idea for your space, these vendors can help with customized furniture, decor accessories, and other interior products. In addition, you can cut down the cost to a decent percentage.
- Multiple vendors – Many designers work with a long list of reputed vendors and tend to give you their best irrespective of the cost. They do not compromise on the quality of their work and this could result in a higher quotation for their assigned projects. If you are flexible with your budget, you should go ahead with designers who work with multiple vendors so that you can enjoy the best design outcome.
- Independent designers – There are designers who might be freshers with little experience but have great ideas, and are the ideal partners for great interior design services. These designers may offer lower quotations as they are looking to expand their work portfolio. If you leave the material cost aside, there is a good chance that you can hire these designers at a reasonable rate. If you have a fixed budget, these are the designers for you! They usually depend on the client to choose the furniture from a vendor or furniture company of his/her choice.
A piece of free and fair advice to all the readers. If it isn’t about the money and more about the quality of the deliverables, it would be best to go with an Interior Design Service Provider
than an independent designer. No company would willingly want to lose its reputation. Therefore, it’s only a given that the more visible and trustworthy a company is, the more business they will do. And to retain this trust factor, they will never compromise on quality even if in certain cases, the cost is a little high.
I rented furniture for my son’s apartment in college. The great strength of this company is attention to customer service and logistics. They showed up when they said they would and they did a great job with delivery, above and beyond what was promised. Some of the furniture was not suitable as it had been damaged or otherwise was not top quality but the company was extremely responsive in rectifying the problems. I would definitely use them again.
Susan Carle, San Francisco
Overall very positive experience. They do ask for personal financial information, but other than that, everything is above expected quality 1) the delivery team was on time , well communicated, efficient to assemble the furniture, professional mannerism. 2) furniture is cute, true to description. 3) pricing is competitively low. For these reasons I would recommend CasaOne over purchasing low quality furniture elsewhere.
Hiroko Nobuta, New York
I was so impressed with Casa Ones furniture! I am a realtor and this was the first time I used this company's furniture to stage my listing in Culver City. I like that you can choose furniture all a cart or as a package depending on your taste. You can see the before and after! Within four days I got multiple offers over asking price. The furniture delivery team was amazing! Johnny and Anastasio are super professional, courteous, and extremely careful not to ding the walls or scrape the floors. The prices are amazing and I will definitely use them again.
D M, Los Angeles
+1 (323) 984-7534
Mon-Fri :5:00 AM- 8:00 PM PT
Sat-Sun :9:00 AM- 3:00 PM PT