-Size – 6' 7'' X 9' 10''
- Feel – This jute rug feels soft and warm under the feet. Maybe it's the square-like stitching but a lot of people agree that walking on it feels gentle and relaxing, almost like a massage.
- Placement – Place this jute rug under all legs of your furniture in a small living room, or under just the front legs to make the room feel larger. It also fits well two-thirds of the way under a queen-size bed till the side tables.
- Durability – Jute is incredibly strong, but it can shed when handled roughly so it's best used in low-traffic areas. Too much water could ruin the fabric so keep the clumsy folks away.
- Maintenance – A vacuum cleaner is all you need. Do not use water to clean, except maybe a slightly damp cloth for wiping.
- Why rent this? – It's all natural and sustainable so there are no chemicals or allergies to worry about, and it's totally environment-friendly. Dust, fur, and shedded fibers can be easily vacuumed up, and it brings a cozy, rustic feel to your room, while feeling soft and toasty at the same time.
109.2W * 1H * 80.4D
- Assembly RequiredNo
Lessing Rug Natural
Use coupon code AUG15 at checkout to get an additional 15% off when you buy new furniture from CasaOne.
Choose Flexible Scheduling after placing a rental order to get a $50 refund.