Ridgevale - Whipple Blue 7'X9'
Brand: Colonial Mills
Buy Now Pay Later options available.
In Stock, Free Shipping
Buy Now Pay Later with How to checkout?
This product will be shipped with a freight carrier. A delivery signature is required for freight shipments and you will need to be present during your delivery time window.
1-2 weeks. The shipping carrier will reach out a few days prior to schedule your delivery.
You can track your order on the order details page.
Enter your delivery zip code to calculate the tax amount applicable on this order.
Fashionable hues are vibrantly stated in this updated spin on a traditional braid. This rectangular wool area rug boldly states that �braid is a construction, not a style!�
- Wool: Wool yarns create a texturized, heathered look with unmatched quality, durability, and timeless style.
- Reversible: This rug is crafted to last� and last. Reversibility adds longevity with twice the wear and tear.
- Textured Look and Feel: Woven fibers create appealing aesthetics and soft homespun textures that are not only durable but timeless.
- Handcrafted: Manufactured at our factory in Rhode Island, this item is made-to-order and handcrafted with a personal touch of American craftsmanship.
- 30 day warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Vacuum with hard surface attachment only. Spot clean with any common household cleaner.
84W * 0.5H * 108D
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Gross Weight (lb)||30|
|Material Mix||100% Wool|
|Overall Dimension (inches)||0.5 H x 84 W x 108 L|